Our framework for corporate responsibility.
Within Salix Group, we want to take responsibility for our actions. In support of this endeavour, we have our Code of Conduct. It gives us – our employees and partners – the framework for our responsibility and defines our ambition to always improve. With the realization that what we do today affects how the future will be.
Summary of our Code of Conduct.
Good business ethics.
- We have zero tolerance for all forms of corruption
- We strive to provide accurate financial reporting
- We follow laws and regulations, including regulations such as GDPR
- Through Volati, we have a Whistleblower function to draw attention to risks
Respect for people and human rights.
- We follow laws, rules, regulations and any collective agreements
- We work for equality and diversity
- We do not accept discrimination or harassment
- We do not accept child labour or forced labour
- We protect the right to freedom of association
Respect for the environment.
- We comply with local environmental legislation
- We work to reduce the business’ environmental impact
- We make demands on business partners
You are always welcome to contact Salix Group via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.